We encourage all of our children to take a pride in their appearance and to ensure they make every effort to look smart and tidy in their uniform.
You can order Academy uniform with our logo from the Academy office or by School Gateway.
Early Years Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- White shirt or blouse
- White Academy logo polo shirt (spring to autumn half term weather permitting)
- Green and gold striped school tie
- Green jumper/cardigan with Academy logo
- Grey trousers with grey or white socks
- Green Skirts or pinafore with Green or white socks or green tights
- Green checked dress with white socks (spring to autumn half term weather permitting)
- Green Academy Logo coat or dark coloured coat
- Green cap with Academy logo
- Green woollen hat with Academy logo
- Black shoes. FOR SAFETY REASONS: no heels higher than 2cm or fashion footwear, boots or trainers. Sandals must be enclosed. Shoes need to be comfortable. No
- Academy gold t-shirt
- Academy green shorts
- Black plimsolls
- Trainers for outside sports
- Green Academy logo tracksuit
All clothing and belongings, including shoes, need to be clearly labelled; it is amazing what ends up in lost property! Named items can be returned to your child immediately. We keep unnamed items for a short period of time as space is limited and inform parents when we are going to have a clear out so that you can check if anything belongs to your child.
For health and safety reasons no jewellery is permitted in the Academy, including stud earrings.
Analogue watches may be worn. No wearable technology.
In order to avoid competitiveness we do not allow fashion accessories such as nail varnish. Hair braids and hair gel/cream. Long hair must be tied back and decorative hair slides/ties must be in the Academy colours and no large bows.
Please ensure your child is adequately protected by:
Applying sun cream to your child before they leave for school.
Providing a bottle of sun cream, clearly named with your child’s name. This will be kept in your child’s classroom and they can apply it. Please note staff are NOT allowed to apply sun cream.
Make sure your child has a sun hat.
Talk to your child about how they can help to keep themselves safe in the sun by sitting in the shade, not running about and becoming excessively hot, speaking to an adult and asking if they can sit indoors.