We encourage all of our children to take a pride in their appearance and to ensure they make every effort to look smart and tidy in their uniform.
You can order Academy uniform with our logo from:
Early Years Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- White shirt or blouse worn with Academy green and gold striped tie
- White Academy logo polo shirt (spring to autumn half term weather permitting) worn without tie
- Green and gold striped school tie
- Green V neck jumper/cardigan with Academy logo
- Grey trousers with grey or white socks
- Green skirts or pinafore with green or white socks or green tights
- Green checked dress with white socks (spring to autumn half term weather permitting)
- Green Academy logo coat or dark coloured coat
- Green cap with Academy logo (optional)
- Green woollen hat with Academy logo (optional)
- Black shoes or plain black trainers (must have black soles, black laces and no obvious logo). For safety reasons, no heels higher than 2cm. We do not allow boots. Shoes need to be comfortable and fit for purpose.
PE Kit - Pupils attend school on their PE days in PE kit. There are 2 PE lessons per week. If your child attends a sports club after school they will also attend in PE kit.
- Academy gold t-shirt
- Academy green shorts
- Black plimsolls or plain black/white trainers
- Green Academy logo tracksuit
- Black/grey or white ankle socks
All clothing and belongings, including shoes, need to be clearly labelled; it is amazing what ends up in lost property! Named items can be returned to your child immediately. We keep unnamed items for a short period of time as space is limited and inform parents when we are going to have a clear out so that you can check if anything belongs to your child.
For health and safety reasons no jewellery is permitted in the Academy, including stud earrings.
Analogue watches may be worn. No wearable technology.
In order to avoid competitiveness we do not allow fashion accessories such as nail varnish. Long hair (past shoulder length) must be tied back and decorative hair slides/ties must be in the Academy colours and no large bows.
Please ensure your child is adequately protected by:
- Applying sun cream to your child before they leave for school.
- Providing a bottle of sun cream, clearly named with your child’s name. This will be kept in your child’s classroom and they can apply it. Please note staff are NOT allowed to apply sun cream.
- Making sure your child has a sun hat.
- Talking to your child about how they can help to keep themselves safe in the sun by sitting in the shade, not running about and becoming excessively hot, speaking to an adult and asking if they can sit indoors.
Please help the PTA to raise money by purchasing your child's name tags from http://www,mynametags.com The Academy ID number is: 31250