Pupil Premium Information
The Pupil Premium is an amount of money the Academy receives based upon the number of children at the Academy that are eligible for free school meals. In the financial year 2017– 2018 the Academy received £77,880.
We use Pupil Premium in a wide variety of ways to support children’s learning. These include:
- Specialist Speech and Language advice and support
- Qualified teacher support not only in interventions but also within the class
- Funding places on enrichment and enhanced pupils courses, including support for selective secondary school places
- Funding a Family Worker to support children and families
- Interventions for pupils throughout the school
We strive to provide appropriate and effective support for all pupils who need it, whether those are in receipt of pupil premium or not.
We carefully monitor and evaluate the impact of support given to all pupils to ensure their success.