Please check if the Academy is closed using this link
A severe weather update will be posted on the website at 7am on Wednesday.
The Academy had to close early today due to the weather conditions. At this point in time a decision has not been made as to whether the Academy will be open on Wednesday. The Academy will make a judgement regarding the safety of the site and surrounding area.
Parents will be notified via the website at 7am tomorrow.