Wednesday 25th March 2020
Maths: Complete the arithmetic paper 6
English – Choose one of the characters from the mind-map on Monday and write a character description.
- What do you find is the best way to cope with loss?
Think about a friend or relative who has moved away, or a teacher you once had
Who was it?
- What do you remember about them?
- What keepsakes do you have of them? Draw a picture.
Reflect on and appreciate the people in your lives who have moved away or have died.
1. What was special about them?
2. What special things did they do or say?
3. How did you feel when they went away? How do you feel now?
4. How do you remember them?
5. In what ways are they still there for you?
Complete task on Timetables Rockstar.