Daily Home Learning Blog – Monday, 13th July
Good morning. As many of you will be coming to the school today, I won’t assign as much work as I usually do.
LO: Writing with nouns
- Read the information, watch the videos, and complete activity 1 and 2 only.
LO: Arithmetic Test
- I have attached an arithmetic test at the bottom of the blog page.
- Please answer all the questions in your home learning book.
- The questions get progressively harder, and become quite challenging at the end.
- You may look back in your home learning book to remind you of some of the methods you learned, for example, with multiplying fractions.
- Try to complete as many as you can, with the minimum being 16 out of the 28 questions. Hopefully you’ll be able to complete them all!
Practise these spellings in your home learning book, completing a line of each word:
That’s it for today! I’m excited to see you all this morning : ) Bye for now!
Fun fact of the day: The letter ‘E’ is the most common letter in the English language, and is found in 11% of all words.