Daily Home Learning Blog – Friday, 26th June
LO: Shakespeare’s ‘Twelfth Night’
- Watch the video and read the plot summary of ‘Twelfth Night’ by William Shakespeare
- Complete the 3 activities
- For activity 2, it doesn’t need to be 5 pages. 1 page is more than enough
- For activity 3, please choose the appropriate difficulty
LO: Decimal pyramids
- Open the attached document at the bottom of the blog page
- The decimal pyramid works like this:
- The total of 2 numbers side by side equal the block that is resting on both of them
- Sometimes you will have to subtract and work backwards to determine the number below a brick
- Be sure to choose the appropriate difficulty, and don’t peek at the answers if you can help it.
LO: The Alps
- Read the information on the Alps, and watch the videos
- Complete the quiz
- Design an information brochure – one that a tourist might use to help decide where they want to go on holiday. Be sure to use the information that you learned from the videos and text
- Be sure to use colour and snappy titles to grab the reader’s attention.
That’s all! Bye for now.
Fun fact of the day: Since 1957, it is estimated that the 3-point seatbelt (the ones we use) has saved over 1 million lives.