Daily Home Learning Blog – Thursday, 18th June
Welcome back for another fantastic day of learning and fun. Here are today’s lessons:
LO: The difference between fact and opinion
- Watch the videos, complete the quiz and the activities, as well as the super-challenge.
LO: Converting between units of time
- Watch the video, and complete activity 1 and 2
LO: Learning about Paris
- Part of learning a language is to understand the culture of other countries. Paris is the capital city of France, and has been very influential throughout history.
- I would like you to create a tourist leaflet or poster about Paris that could be used to get people to want to visit – once we’re finally allowed to travel again, of course!
- Be sure to highlight:
- Major tourist attractions
- Simple French phrases
- Help with public transportation
- Use your own internet research skills to do this
LO: Exciting paintings
- Watch the videos, and complete activity 2 (you’ve already completed activity 1 in an earlier lesson)
- Be sure to use colour, shape, and space to try to express different emotions.
That’s all folks. See you tomorrow!
Fun fact of the day: South Africa has 3 capital cities