Daily Home Learning Blog – Wednesday, 10th June
Good morning boys and girls. Welcome back to another day of learning. Here are the lessons for today:
LO: Using synonyms and antonyms
- Synonyms are 2 words that mean the same (or close to the same) thing
- Antonyms are words that mean opposite things
- Watch the videos, and complete the activities in your home learning books.
LO: Recognise and use thousandths
- Watch the video, and complete the 2 activities – one worksheet, and one interactive game
- We will begin learning about animals, more specifically about animals that are endangered.
- I would like you to research an endangered animal, and learn the following things about it:
- Where does it live?
- How many are left?
- Why it is being threatened?
- What is being done to preserve the remaining population?
- You many use any format you like – subheadings, non-fiction report with boxes, or a poster.
- Today we will carry on with Mr Beard Man and his coding challenges.
- As last week, you will have to find the activity yourself on Busy Things
- Key Stage 2 > Sycamore > Computing > Busy Code > Beard Man’s Adventures
- You will complet adventure tutorial 2, then activity 2A, 2B, and 2C
That’s all for today! I hope you enjoy.
Fun fact of the day: The coldest temperature ever recorded on Earth is -89.2 degrees Celsius