It's a beautiful day!
Daily Learning Blog – Tuesday, 9th June
Good morning to each and every one of you. I’m pleased to present you with another set of learning opportunities for today.
LO: Writing a formal letter of thanks
- Watch the video, read the instructions, and complete the activities
LO: Writing decimals as fractions
- Read through the examples, take the quiz, and compete the worksheet.
LO: Fossil fuels and renewable energy
- Continuing our learning about our world and the resources on it, we will be learning about different ways we harness the world to create energy that we can use.
- Read the information, watch the videos, and then complete activities 1 and 3 only.
LO: School and hobbies
- Watch the videos, and complete both activities.
Fun fact of the day: No English word rhymes with orange, silver, month, ninth, or wolf.