Hello once again!
Daily Home Learning Blog – Friday, 5th June
Welcome back. I hope you’re all excited to finish your story based on Black Dog.
LO: Writing the end of a story
- Lesson 10 of the unit on ‘Black Dog’
LO: Maths challenges
- Try to complete as many challenges as you can
- They get increasingly more difficult as you go, and they use a range of maths concepts
- Try working oout the harder ones with an adult or older sibling if you get stuck!
- Choose 8 words to practise your handwriting. Be sure to try your best!
That’s all for today. Have a lovely weekend!
Fun fact of the day: Camels have 4 stomachs