Home Learning Blog – Wednesday, 20th May
Good morning children. Here are the tasks I would like you to complete for today:
LO: Using apostrophes in contractions
- Lesson 3 of the ‘Black Dog’ unit. Enjoy!
LO: Comparing and ordering fractions
- When comparing fractions, it becomes more difficult when the denominators (bottom numbers) are different. We may need to think of equivalent fractions to help make comparing the fractions much easier.
- Carefully follow along with the 2 videos, and complete the 2 worksheets.
- In worksheet 2, use the < and > symbols to show which one is larger. You can then copy both fractions into your home learning book.
LO: Parts of the body
- Log onto busy things, and complete the assigned activity.
- As you can mark and re-answer wrong questions, be sure to get 100%, even if it takes you a few attempts
- Complete the attached reading comprehension activity.
That’s all, boys and girls! See you tomorrow : )
Fun fact of the day: The tongue is a muscle.