Daily Learning Blog – Wednesday, 24th June
Good morning everyone. I hope you are ready for a fun day of learning. Here are today’s lessons.
LO: Summarising a story
- Follow the link, watch the videos, and read the extract.
- Write a paragraph in response to the question ’Do you feel sympathy towards Barry or is it just a bit of fun?'
LO: Interpreting bar charts
- Graphs are good ways to present data and information, so that people can compare numbers and amounts easily.
- Complete the 3 bar chart activities in the attached document at the bottom of the blog page.
LO: How to draw a well-proportioned face
- Watch the video, and use your sketching skills to practise drawing a face with the correct proportions
- The video is a bit long, so feel free to skip ahead if you wish.
- Have a few goes and see if you can improve upon your earlier attempts.
Fun fact of the day: You can still be stung by a dead jellyfish