Daily Learning Blog – Monday, 22nd June
Good morning children! Welcome back to another week of learning. Here are your activities for today:
LO: Writing narrative poems
- Narrative poems are ones which tell a story. They often rhyme, but don’t have to
- Watch the videos, and use the attached prompt sheet below to help write your own narrative poem. If you want to use your own ideas, you’re more than welcome to.
- If you are comfortable, perform your poem to a member of your family!
LO: Subtracting numbers with decimals
- Read along, and complete activity 1 only.
LO: How to trust websites
- Read all the information, but don’t complete any of the activities.
- I would like you to make a informational poster that highlights some of the most important things to remember when determining the safety of a website
- Be sure to use the key words from the article, and to use bright colours to catch the attention of the reader.
That’s all for today! Enjoy the rest of the day.
Fun fact of the day: You have more bones in your body as a baby than you do as an adult. 300 as a baby, 206 as an adult.