Why, hello there!
Daily Learning Blog – Wednesday, 17th June
Good morning everyone. I hope you are having a good day. Here are your lessons for today:
LO: Fronted adverbials
- Watch the videos, complete the quiz, and complete activity 2
LO: Understanding percentages
- Read the article, and complete the 3 activities
LO: Learning about the Lake District
- Follow the links to learn about the Lake District, which is located in the North-West of England. Be sure to navigate the websites by using the menu along the side of the page.
- If you find difficulties accessing the links, you may complete your own online research.
- Write a report about the area, being sure to explain:
- How it was formed
- Plants and animals
- Things to do
- Some of the famous lakes and peaks
- Some interesting facts about the area
- Read the article, and answer the following questions in your home learning book:
- What is debugging?
- What is a logical bug?
- What is a syntax bug?
That’s all for today! Bye for now.
Fun fact of the day: is the fear of long words.