Daily Home Learning Blog – Friday, 12th June
Hello one and all! Please find below the learning lessons for today.
LO: Direct and indirect speech
- Remember – direct speech is always in speech marks, whereas indirect speech (also called reported speech) isn’t.
- Direct: “Would you mind picking me up a pizza on your way home?” asked Frank.
- Indirect: Frank asked Anna to pick up a pizza on his way home.
- Watch the videos, complete the quiz, and the activities in your home learning book.
LO: Comparing and ordering decimals
- Watch the video, complete the worksheet, and complete the interactive activity
- For today, I am going to give you 5 words. You will need to find the definition of each word, and use each one in a sentence properly.
That’s all for today! Enjoy your weekend : )
Fun fact of the day: The tallest tree ever found was over 115 metres tall.