Daily Learning Blog – Thursday, 11th June
Good morning everyone. Welcome back to another day of learning and fun. I present to you your learning opportunities for the day:
LO: Using a semi-colon
- Remember: semi-colons are used in place of a conjunction, full stop, or comma. They are used to join two shorter, similar sentences together.
- Watch the video, and use your understanding of a semi-colon to complete the character creation activities.
- Write all your work in your home learning book.
LO: Rounding decimals
- When rounding decimals, it’s very similar to rounding hole numbers to the nearest 10.
- Watch the video, and complete the 3 activities (2 worksheets and 1 interactive game)
LO: Using computer software to create art
- There has been a ‘2 do’ assigned to you on Purple Mash.
- Please create several works of art using a variety of methods.
- You may save them and import them into another art style
- I’d like you to create 3 pieces of art, one each of the following theme:
- Think about the colours or symbols you might want to include. You don’t necessarily need to include any specific images – you might simple have colours or shaped that represent the themes. Be creative!
LO: Tone and pitch when singing
- Watch the videos, and learn about how tone and pitch can change how a song sounds and feels.
- Complete activity 1, and if you are confident, activity 2.
- Explore the resources of activity 3, and see if there are any tasks or resources you would like to try out – no pressure though!
That’s all for today. One more day until the weekend! Bye for now.
Fun fact of the day: A great white shark might have as many as 300 teeth in several rows.