Welcome back children.
Daily Learning Blog – Friday, 22nd May
Welcome back. Here are your learning opportunities for the day:
LO: Improving sentences
- Lesson 5 of the Black Dog literacy unit
LO: Adding fractions
- Building on our week of fractions, this lesson focusses on adding fractions where the answer is greater than 1.
- Answers to these questions can be answered as either an improper fraction or a mixed number.
- Improper fraction: Numerator higher then denominator (13/10)
- Mixed number: Uses a whole number and a fraction (1½)
- Choose 8 words to practise your handwriting.
That’s all for the day! Bye for now.
Fun fact of the day: A full NASA spacesuit costs around $12,000,000
Have a restful, happy, and safe half term break. I know there are still a lot of uncertainties right now, but I want you to know I'm so proud of all the hard work you're doing at home - you're doing great. It was so nice to see your faces, thanks for such a kind message. See you soon : )