Daily Home Learning Blog – Friday, 24th April
Welcome back to another Friday. Here is what I would like you to complete today:
LO: Writing a newspaper report
- Click the link, and follow along with the videos and activities
- In your newspaper report, be sure to write about the 5 ‘W’ words
LO: Solving word problems
- Open the uploaded document and complete the word problems
- These will be mostly adding or subtracting, although you may be able to use multiplication on several of the questions if you wish.
- Be sure to read the question carefully, and determine if you will be adding or subtracting.
- Please write the answers with a full sentence in your home learning book.
LO: Drawing a landscape scene
- Click the link and follow along with the video to create a unique landscape scene: https://youtu.be/v368l7nAltE
- Instead of markers, you can use coloured pencils, pastels, chalk, paint, or crayons – whatever you decide!
That’s it for today! Have a lovely weekend, and be sure to check back in on Monday for more fun and exciting lessons!
Fun fact of the day: For today’s fun fact, I’m going to give you 2 truths and a 1 lie about myself – you need to guess which fact is the lie!
Fact 1: I once slept overnight in an igloo
Fact 2: I was once attacked by a bear while camping
Fact 3: I can play the clarinet
Good luck! I’ll reveal the lie on Monday :)